Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hello World

Never really liked first times. Especially when it comes to first "hello" posts. Besides I never really made a first source code that says "Hello World", so sue me.:)

BUT it is true that I haven't done it in a loooong time and I should remember what it used to be like. Back in the old days I think it was something along the lines of "Another dinosaur bites the dust"...

Anyway, it seems that wherever I go I kinda gather interesting people around me. The last time even I got surprised of the beautiful result. To be honest so many people were around I got the rush of running away. and that explains why I am here...

Side note - I shall try to keep the Bulgarian and the English versions of this.... "thing" ... generally the same, let's see how good I shall manage to do it. :)


That's all folks...

Hello World

No comments: