Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cathing up

I know it is silly, but I decided to (really) keep two of my "blogs" the same, just with the language difference. So a little catching up is needed.

First of all, I happily share with you my greatest masterpiece so far (insert irony somewhere in between the last few words) - I made it to 4rd year! Big congratulations for me, and I actually managed to (almost) get the best of it... It's official - I am OLD!!!!

I thought of leaving livejournal, cause I don't really feel I have anyone out there. This here is not a personal thing. The other is. If I have a personal thought to share, I'd probably do it there or on a white sheet of paper. Livejournal was for my closest friends to share and discuss thoughts in not-real time. Nowadays they are all away from LJ and we get to discuss things in not-not-real time. So no need of sharing them in LJ, really. I've had some great moments there, but it doesn't look like it should go on. Dunno... Maybe.... One day, who knows.

And last but not least - I hate it when the summer is about to end. Like in mid-August. *blargh*
But I am happy now and I shall not let anything ruin my happyness. Even people who think the world has been created for them and it's everybody else's role in life to serve them and generally be inferior to them. *sigh*

.... I guess that's it.


p.s. This is NOT a place for personal thoughts. If you want some - contact me.

No comments: