Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Simply Red

I have tons of favourite songs.
...

And those are songs I really care for.
...

That take me and bring me to places I've been, often making me smell the presence of certain people that bear the spirit of the song.
...

Those are songs that stay in a playlist on the most visible spot on my desktop.
...

And that are never ever ever removed from my portable music player.
...

If you know me you should already know that songs and I come together.

Some of my very favourite all-time-in-love-with songs can be found here with their respectfull videoclips, stolen shamelessly from youtube.com
http://community.livejournal.com/lip_sing/


There are though a certain number of songs that are worth more due to their videoclips.
Those I used to search for with years, equipped with my remote control and an empty videotape.... Oh, the good old days :)

Now there is youtube and a lot of apps like it, that grow more and more each day and make my stalker abilities .... well vanish.

But I am not really complaining, because the next song is now just a keyword away.
And it is Simply Red's wonderfull "The Air That I Breathe" which has one of my top 3 favourite videoclips EVER.

Maybe because I've seen it only once and it made a huge impression on me. The scene with the fish just won me years ago...

Beautif song, beautiful videoclip...

Enjoy:

No comments: